You don’t have to go out to your favorite diner to get some seriously delicious homestyle potatoes and eggs. This hearty dish will keep you full and provides tons of energy to burn throughout the day. The flavor is so good, you might want to make this for breakfast every morning, and we fully support you in your decision to do so!
- 4-5 Red potatoes, cubed
- ½ White onion, chopped
- ½ Orange bell pepper, chopped
- ½ Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- ½ Tbsp MRM Mesquite Superfood powder
- 2 Eggs
- Handful of spinach, chopped
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and add a little oil. Add onion, garlic, peppers, salt and pepper, and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook for another 10-12 minutes.
- Add spinach and mesquite powder, cook for another minute then push all contents to one side of the pan to make room for the eggs.
- Add eggs to the pan over medium heat and cook to your liking. Season with salt and pepper.
- Enjoy as is, or, top with fresh salsa.